What’s Included In The Overnight Hire Of A Get Tapped Bar?
Your overnight hire of a Get Tapped Bar includes the following:
- Ice to keep the keg cold overnight.
- Commercial grade CO2 gas bottle & regulator to dispense keg.
- Fifty (50) 425ml plastic beer cups.
- Set up and collection the following day.
- Free delivery to most areas on the Gold Coast & Sunshine Coast.
Does Get Tapped Cater For Weddings & Corporate Functions?
Yes. Weddings & Corporate Functions are our specialty. Our sleek design Get Tapped Bars will not look out of place at any event. Some of our bars even include LED lighting to suit any theme or mood you may desire.
How Many Beers Are There In A 50L Keg?
There are approximately:
- 145 Stubbies (345ml)
- 6 Cartons (24 x 345ml)
- 45 Jugs (1120ml)
- 120 Schooners (425ml)
Do I Purchase My 50L Keg From Get Tapped?
No. Get Tapped does not hold a liquor licence. There are a couple of options for purchasing your kegs:
- 50L Kegs can be purchased from various licensed venues including your local surf club or tavern, or through our preferred suppliers. All prices quoted on our website are for 50L Kegs from our preferred suppliers and are subject to change and availability.
- 50L Kegs can also be purchased through various micro breweries on the Gold Coast (Please see our home page for links to these suppliers).
How Do I book A Get Tapped Bar System?
- Head to our online quote page.
- Give us a call on 1300 Get Tapped.
- Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Can Get Tapped Collect My 50L Keg?
Yes. If your Keg is purchased through one of our preferred licensed suppliers Get Tapped will arrange delivery on behalf of that supplier/venue of your choice. In this instance there will be no additional charge for this service.
Can I Source My Own 50L Keg?
Yes. Get Tapped is has no issue if you wish to source your own keg from a licensed supplier. In this instance we ask that the Keg is at your nominated address at time of delivery so that we can set up bar on arrival. (Please note if this option is chosen we cannot be responsible for the contents or quality of that keg).
If I Live Outside Of Your Delivery Area Can We Collect Our Own Get Tapped Bar?
No. Unfortunately due to the size and weight of our bars we do not allow collection, we must deliver and collect all Get Tapped Bars.
How Do I Pay For My Get Tapped Equipment Hire?
Get Tapped requires payment in full before your booking will be confirmed.
There are a few options for payment:
- Online Bank Transfer at least 2 working days prior to event.
- Credit Card Payment (3% surcharge applies).
- In person at any Suncorp Bank.
NOTE: Please use your surname or invoice number as a reference.