Q: What Separates Get Tapped From The Competition?
- Our service includes delivery, setup and pickup for each and every booking. We ensure everything is pouring perfectly before we leave.
- Wide variety of keg options at the best possible prices
- Our systems are built from commercial grade materials. We use high quality components to ensure clients can pour the perfect beer each and every time.
- When hiring cheaper alternatives, you may experience a high occurrence of wastage (too much froth) resulting in less drinkable beer. Our systems are built to make sure you get the most from your keg.
Q: How Many Beers Are There In A 50L Keg?
A 49.5L keg is approximately:
- 145 Stubbies (345ml)
- 120 Schooners (425ml)
Q: Can Get Tapped Deliver My Keg?
Yes, if your keg is purchased through one of our preferred licensed suppliers, we can collect, deliver and return your keg for an additional fee.
Q: Do I Purchase My Keg From Get Tapped?
No, Get Tapped does not hold a Liquor License, we do however partner with numerous suppliers in your area who will supply you direct.
Q: Can I Source My Own Keg?
Yes, we have no issue if you wish to source your own keg from a licensed supplier. In this instance, we ask that the keg is at your nominated address at time of delivery so that we can set up bar on arrival. (Please note if this option is chosen we cannot be responsible for the contents or quality of that keg).
Q: How Do I Book A Get Tapped Bar System?
Contact us via the online enquiry form or give us a call on 1300 GET TAPPED (438 827).
Q: How Do I Make Payment?
We offer two payment options:
• Credit Card (2.5% surcharge)
• Online Bank Transfer
You can drop us a message via inquiry form or contact us on 1300 438 827.